Grill Grate Replacements for gas, electric or charcoal grills. Solid Steel. Made in the USA.
Description The Arteflame Grill Grate Replacements for gas, electric or charcoal grills turns any standard grill into a plancha style Arteflame griddle grill. MADE in the USA, Arteflame inserts are perfect for...
The Arteflame Grill Grate Replacements for gas, electric or charcoal grills turns any standard grill into a plancha style Arteflame griddle grill. MADE in the USA, Arteflame inserts are perfect for grilling seafood, steaks, burgers, veggies and more. The plancha griddle eliminates the slots through which food loses all its juiciness. Perfect for getting that delicious smokey flavor without the burn.
Why is it so important to know what kind of steel you are cooking on? What you don’t know can make you ill.
Arteflame Steel vs Other Steel
- Almost all less expensive insert copies use regular steel because that way they can retail for a lot less than an Arteflame insert. However, the scale and impurities that have not been removed are still there and will end up in your food. This scale is unsafe for human consumption. You certainly do not want this on the surface of your insert for it will leech directly into your food.
- We are an American company with American values. We guarantee to take every measure to ensure you get a top quality insert that is food grade safe and will last you a lifetime.
- Arteflame is committed to making top quality products. We guarantee that none of our inserts contain lead, unlike other brands who use porcelain coated grills, grill grates and griddles.
- We guarantee that our inserts will not break or crack when dropped like cast iron inserts and we guarantee they do not contain Cadmium like chrome plated grill grates do.
- We are proud to manufacture in the US to the highest health standards.
- We are so confident you’ll love grilling Arteflame style that when you’re ready to purchase an Arteflame grill, we will refund you your insert purchase. Welcome to the Arteflame family!
There are many grills and many different grill grate sizes. As these often change, make sure you order the correct size for your grill. The simplest way of making sure you get the right size is by measuring the grill grate that came with your grill. Then simply select the corresponding size from the drop down list. Many people also buy the size they like best and just lay it on top of the existing grill grates.
Measure the overall length (long side) and the overall width (short side). Then select the corresponding Arteflame insert from the drop down list. As the stock grill grates fit fairly loose, measuring within 1/4" is perfectly fine.
- Various Grill Grate Replacements for gas, electric or charcoal grills sizes available
- Easy move handle with food guards on two sides
- Replace your existing grill grate or lay on top of your grates for added versatility
- Use with wood, charcoal, gas or electric grills
- Precision laser cut from solid US steel for ready to use food grade finish
- Virtually maintenance-free: quick and easy clean up
- Cooktop seasons with use
- Made in USA, guaranteed not to break or crack
- *GRILL NOT INCLUDED* with purchase
Note: When the plancha grill insert arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been used several times.
|Grill Grate Size||
19 5/8 X 10 7/16 (49.8cm x 26.5cm), 19 1/2 X 12 7/16 (49.5cm x 31.6cm), 19 1/4 X 13 3/8 (48.9cm x 34.0cm), 18 7/8 X 12 7/8 (48cm x 32.7cm), 18 1/2 X 9 7/16 (47cm x 24cm), 17 3/8 X 11 3/4 (44.1cm x 29.8cm), 17 1/4 X 12 15/16 (43.8cm x 32.9cm), 17 1/8 X 13 5/8 (43.5cm x 34.6cm)
Guaranteed Safe Checkout